Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I know it's been almost a year since I've posted here. I've been blogging, about what our family has been doing on my other blog Are We There Yet, and I wanted to keep them separate, but I just realized how not only is it a Small World, but a Small Blogosphere. I stop in and visit Sandra every once in a while, to see how Joseph is doing. I also read Perfect Post Awards, and just noticed she was nominated for a November Perfect Post. I came to realize, I haven't posted over here, because it's my way of repressing my feelings of Josh having Type 1 Diabetes. He's been on a pump now for a little over a year, and the school nurse complimented him, that out of the other Type 1 Diabetics at his school, he's the healtiest looking one. Made my day.
I'm going to try and blog better over here.

No comments: